Wednesday 26 April 2017

WOLF C2C Crochet


Corner to Corner
Crocheted
WOLF


For this project, I used :
Black, Grey, White & Red, MARRINER YARNS.
I also used : a 4.00 mm Crochet Hook.

It measures : 23" wide by 33" Tall.


I'm so happy how this one turned out.
It was a lot more fiddly, juggling all the yarns around.

But so worth it.


I finished of, crocheting,  Single crochet in Black, through every stitch.
Then
I singled crochet 3 rounds in Red.
Finished of with HALF DOUBLE CROCHET.
&
Slipped stitch on the 3rd row of single crochets, with Black.



You know where you can find me.....

HAPPY CROCHETING 

✂️  🤗 ✂️ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...