Wednesday 26 April 2017

Stag Head


 Corner to Corner
Crocheted
STAG HEAD



I saw this lovely image in Pinterest, when I was looking for a graph or pattern, for my next project.
I found the graph, but know pattern, so I decided to create my own !!!
Once I had written out the corner to corner instructions, I began.

I used two colours, Black & Grey, both were by Marriner Yarns
I love there array of colours, but this particular project, just needed 2 Pacific shades.
And a 4.0 mm crochet hook.


This yarn works up beautifully.


I finished of by doing, 3 rounds of Single crochet.
And
Half Double Crochet, in every stitch around.
I also slipped stitched, in the second single crocheted row, with black yarn.
I think this frames the Stags head quite well.


It Measures : 17" wide x 28" Tall.

You can find this on my :

HAPPY CROCHETING 

✂️  ✂️ ✂️ ✂️ ✂️


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...