Wednesday 26 April 2017

Bear c2c

Bears
Corner to Corner
Crocheting


Oh my, what can I say about this pattern.
I originally started learning the corner to corner technique, when I made my striped blankie.
Then I saw this free pattern by : Sarah-zimmerman
Her pattern is so well written and not only does she have a graph, but she also has a pattern. So if you prefer reading a pattern, she caters for both.
This her link to her beautiful patterns : Bernat Bear.

So as you can see....... I got hooked really quickly !!
This pattern is amazingly fun to do.
This was the first one I made.....


Followed by : Blue 

 

And Yellow 


Last but by know means last....!!!!
I made this one, with a little Extra cuteness.
A Heart 💗



I finished each one by, Single Crocheting, 3 times around each stitch.
Then ending with Half Double Crochet to finish of the Edginging.
I also used the same colour of yarn, I used to make the Bear, and simply slipped stitch into the middle row, all the way around.
I think this gives a lovely finish.

✂️
Each one Measures : 14 1/2" wide by 18" Tall.
I used Marriner Yarn
&
4.00 mm Crochet Hook.

✂️

Highly recommend this pattern 
Have a look at what Sarah Zimmerman
You can also find her at : 
http://www.repeatcrafterme.com/


✂️ 🤗 ✂️

You can as usual find me on :


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...