Tuesday 4 April 2017

Unicorn Pony


 Hi my fellow crafters, πŸ˜€
I hope you've all had a fantastic week, and looking forward, to the WeekEnd !!! I hope the weather shines brightly for you all. πŸ€— ☀️ 🌼

This week I've been busy, making a Unicorn Pony πŸ’•πŸ¦„πŸ’•for a client.
It's been a while, since I've actually made one of Heidi Bears creations.
But I must admit, I've had a lot of fun, making all the individual motifs, which forms the body of this glorious pony.

I used my trusted 1:75m hook, which feels a bit like Sweeney Todd did, when his arm was complete...!!! Haha
I also used my all time favourite yarn, which is Patons DK Smoothie yarn, all purchased at HobbyCraft.

I truly hope she will be loved and adored, for years to come.

                  



                    

Again you can find me here, or in the usual places below.
Link to my Facebook blog : http://www.facebook.com/Craftypaulaa

Thank you, for Always supporting me, and Have a wonderful week end xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...