Tuesday 4 April 2017

New Technique Learned


Tuesday 4th April, 2017
Corner 2 Corner


 Good Morning my fellow crafters...... 🤗💙😍

On Sunday Evening, I was scrolling through the many sites for crocheting ideas, when I found some beautiful designs for a Throw, or cushion covers or even a babies blanket.
The Technique is called Corner2Corner.

Now I've seen this style before, but I've never attempted to have a go. I've always talked myself out of even trying to have a crack at it. I thought it was to difficult. 🤔

So any ways, this is what I decided to do, I watched two YouTube videos, one on how to start, and how to increase, and one on how to decrease. 
I was quite surprised how easy it looked. !! 🤔

And After showing my hubby, what my new idea was, and asking him, for his opinion, he showed me the normal Nodd of the head, in approval...haha......

I woke up bright and early, the following day, and decided to try something New ..........
But I didn't want to get carried away, with a tricky pattern. And I still needed to master this different technique.
Now corner2corner, means exactly what it says on the package....haha. You work from corner to corner !!! 

I thought I would just start with white and see how I went on. Before I knew it, I've added a colour, stripes would work quite well, I thought, and it would give me a chance to learn how to change colours in between rows.
I completed this little baby throw, which measures 21"x 21" inches, square, in just one day, I might add a border, but I'm not sure yet !!
What do you think ? 

I'm now looking at making another one, but this time, I will be adding a image............whose getting brave now !!!!

Thank you for liking my works, and sticking with me. 🤗😍

As usual you know where to find me........
My Ravelry link page : http://ravel.me/Craftypaulaa/c2c





Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

Have a fantastic day .  

CraftyPaulaa








No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...