Monday 30 March 2015

One-a-Day Modular Challenge 2015


Today is 
My Birthday...



I have been rather busy of late,
Finishing projects.
As you all know by now,
I'm on .Ravelry.com
And I've joined a brilliant Group called

In this group, heidi has set up a competition.
( One A Day Modular Challenge 2015 ).
Basically you can make any motif or item
In the set quarter. Ie..January,February and of 
course March.

So this is what I've been up to in these
Three months.

And Finally.....
My Modified Versions of
Lalylala Dolls.


Not to bad I think.
For Three Months Work.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Why don't you come along
And join the fun to.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...