Sunday 31 May 2015

Things To Make

Sunday 31st May 2015

Welcome back fellow Crafty Crafters..........
How has your week been...!!!
Have you achieved your goals, have you set more goals. 
or have you finally picked up that HOOK and......thrown it again..... And again...and again...lol...


During the past few months, I have been making small Granny squares. I know this may sound boring to some, but if you follow me, you will know that I have joined a group on Ravelry and the group is called Heidibears. Now at the moment we're reaching the end of the 2nd Quarter of this challenge....!!!!
Don't worry it's not a difficult challenge, all you have to do is make a motif a day, wether it's a Square or a African flower, anything you decide you would like to make, each Quarter works as Three Months, so that would be approximately 91days. Depending on how many days are in each month.

Any way to cut a long story short, I decided to make some small squares as Extra, because I had already finished the 91 motifs.
On this Daisy Blanket and Cushion.
So when I added the squares together I had...54 squares...phewwww....now what to make ???.

I decided it would be fun to make a bag.......
As you can see I think it turned out ok, for a first try...hahaha.


The strap I made using Single Crochet Stitch.


So that's 36 Squares used, what's next, 
Light Bulb !!
I'll make a smaller Bag..




I think both these projects came out better than I thought they would....hahaha...
Put it this way.... My mother has already pinched the smaller bag.!!!
So I'll have to start another one..!!
Any excuse to Crochet...hahaha... :)
If you need to know how to make this, drop us a line and I'll happily tell you..
Enjoy your day..
Happy Crocheting !!!.
^x^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...