Tuesday 5 May 2015

New Doll.


 Tuesday 5th May

Welcome to another Glorious
Example of my handmade version of A 
Lalylala Doll ......

This Doll I have named
AMY The Skateboarding Bunny.
I can truly say.....I am totally addicted to
Making these brilliant Dolls.
Lalylala designs are fantastic.
Each doll has its own personal story.
And
Each doll comes with a very well illustrated Tautarial,

If you can single Crochet you can make one of her
Amazing dolls....

When I make a Doll, I try and
Give each one, it's own character.
It's abit harder than I thought,
But I think I have given it a go.
What do you think.!!!!
~~~~~~~
I must just say
The Skateboard was 
Hand made by my
Dear patient hubby...
He also made me all the Bases
I have for all my Dolls.
So a very Big
THANK YOU.xxxx


This Doll now joins
The every Growing
Family......

All patterns are available from : ravelry.com
And from the designer 
Lydia Tresselt.Lalylala Doll



What will be coming of my Hook Next.......









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...