Monday 18 May 2015

Busy Busy Busy


 Monday 18th May, 2015.

Welcome Back.
After spending at least two days, sorting through all my Yarns and cottons, I have decided I NEED MORE...hahaha.
Do I really need an excuse to buy more yarn... NO !!!!
Now to the Crochet Hooks.. 
I recently purchased a set of hooks through Amazon.

These Fusion hooks :- A very good buy.

High Quality Aluminium Crochet Hooks
in sizes 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5 and 6mm
These hooks come in a plastic partitioned packaging
Each hook is 13.7cm (5.4-inch) long
Size is permanently marked on the handle
Great for any beginner, as this set covers the most popular sizes to get you started with.
Tried and tested, and I must admit, there perfect and they are easy to hold.

I truly think if All My Crochet Hooks could Talk, mine would definitely say ....
 "We need a day of, I have rights you know" ....hahaha.

So because I had received  new hooks,
 I had to make something !!!

This is my latest Modified lalylala Doll
Again I will put all the links you need, at the End of this Blog.

BEABY The BlackBerry Doll.



She now Joins the every increasing family.


All the Dolls above,
 have been hand made by me. ( craftypaulaa )

The original patterns you can get from : www.lalylala.com
Designed by Lydia Tresselt 
     FREE lalylala BERRY MOD KIT
                “ERNA the strawberry & BERT the blackberry”!..




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...