Tuesday 24 March 2015

KIRA THE KANGAROO.

24th March 2015

Oh my.......
As promised, my next modified
Lalylala Doll.



This is KIRA The Kangaroo.
And Her Baby.....

 
❤️


She now joins her friends....
BINA, POLLY MOP and SLEEPYHEAD.

I have modified the original pattern by adding little Extra's, 
such as Bows, hair, buttons...ETC...I think you get the Idea...




The Original Pattern is 

❤️
This is Lydia's own Design below.




You can find this and other patterns by Lydia Tresselt 
She has some Amazing Patterns .

Hope you like what I have made..  XXXX 



These were all made by Me
Craftypaulaa.


XxX










No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...