Wednesday 1 April 2015



Dirk The Dragon


Well it's that time again...
1st of April 2015....

How many of you had a prank pulled on you???
I'm so glad I'm not in for all that funny business anymore, hahhaha, Am I showing my age yet.. LOL...

Right, Here We Go....
Here is my next Laylala Doll - Dirk The Dragon.
Hand Made by Yours truly (craftypaulaa)
This original pattern as you probably know by now is available from Ravelry.com.
(Lydia Tresselt) ~ Laylala.

I think this one might have been a bit more tricky, than the others.
Dirk the Dragon, has spikes on his back and his Ears, so I had to learn a new Technique...
Considering I've now been crocheting for 12 months, I  think I'm progressing quite well.
Or am I speaking to sooooon !!! Hahaha.
I suppose time will tell...
I hope you like.









Thank you for Visiting Me.
Come back Any Time.
XXXXX
XX
X







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...