Wednesday 23 March 2016

Love Me Tender XXXXX


INTRODUCING
                    " ELVIS "                  
             LOVE ME TENDER"  

I finished making my Elvis on the 19th March, 2016.
I modified Vlad the vampire bat , by Lydia Tresselt. available from RAVELRY 



I wanted to make Elvis, for quite a while now, and I wondered if I could modify Vlad  into Elvis ?? 
OF COURSE I COULD...!!!!
I used the original pattern, and only made one cape, and I didn't need to make him Ears...lol...


Everything you see, I have made, 

                                                                           



                                                

               His Belt, I crocheted the Band, and I then added all of the Gems and chains.......


                                        

AND FINALLY......

Elvis would not be complete, without his Guitar.........!!!!!!!!!

                        

I hope you've enjoyed looking at my Hand made Elvis..........
Thank you for taking the time to have a look into my crochet world......!!!!


               

               



"THANK YOU"
"THANK YOU VERY MUCH"





© All pictures belong to me, if you want to show and share, 
please ask me.
thank you...




     
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...