Friday 7 August 2015

Watch Out, There's A BAT About..!!!


7th August 2015


Here I am again.......
Yes I've just finished my latest Doll....
VLAD THE BAT.....!!!! ➰➰➰

He stands 11"tall, and is made with The women's institutes soft and silky yarn.
Available from HobbyCraft.. ( Newton Abbot, Devon ).

Colours are... Mainly Blue, and the inside of his wings are Purple,               edged with a mixture yarn of blue,purple and pink...




I've enjoyed making this one, the only thing I got Abit confused with, purely because they were Tricky, was the Ears...in my opinion they should have been a bit smaller in size....







I'm not sure what or which one I'm making next !!! But the list is definitely getting a lot longer !!! 

I would just like to thank [ JenniferWangBears.com ].
Her E - Mails are always a joy to read and she gives me such brilliant ideas for my Modified Dolls.

       As per usual all original patterns are by : Lydia Tresselt.
                   Lalylala.com. Through Ravelry.com..

                                                🌺🌸🌺


Thank you for stopping by....
I always appreciate any feed back...!!!!!
Have a fantastic week....
    🌺🌷🌸🌻🌼🌷🌸🌻🌷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...