Wednesday 7 January 2015

Guess the Plant



Watch it Grow

This was brought for me at Christmas, 
and for the life of me i can't remember what the plant was called. 
Now i could cheat and ask my mum , 
as she was the one who got it me, but that would be way to easy ..
It was planted on Boxing Day 2014,
 and is growing really fast can you guess what it will grow into ?????



Hopefully this won't drive you to crazy.
I'm going to dry and take a picture of this plant, every day.
we shall watch it grow together.!!

I will try and Remember to take a picture Every day,
 and keep you up to date of this amazing
PLANT..!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Buzz, The House Fly............

Say hello to BUZZ! Actually he is dressed in his house fly costume all the time. BUZZ loves flying loops, sitting on the ceili...